Today is the day to enter the giveaways. Entry starts Sunday at noon, and closes Tuesday at noon. Winners will be announced Tuesday afternoon, there will be some consolation prizes as well if you don’t win, so be sure to check back either way.
You can win,
- Online classes from Braphoria, Crafsty and Closet Case Files
- Gift certificates to Bra Makers Supply, Blackbirds Fabrics, Ann’s Fabrics, and Central Sewing
- Bra kits from Emerald Studios, Uplift Custom Bra’s, and Custom Bra’s.
- PDF pattern from Jalie
Now even if you’re convinced you will NEVER make a bra go enter, because any of these prizes would make an awesome gift, but you should totally keep it and make one, trust me it’s awesome!!!!
Have you missed any posts??? Here’s a link to my Craftsy Bra Class Review and Demi Bra
and my interview with Carrie Russell of With Love Lingerie
The rest are all linked below, go and check up while you’re waiting to see if you win!!!!
So how do you enter?? Simple just click on my boobs!!
Stay with us through to the end of the tour for a chance to win additional prizes:
- complete kits to make your own bra,
- bra- and swimsuit-making classes,
- fabric, and more …
Follow the magical tour to see what we all have under our clothes
// Please note that none of these post links are available before the scheduled date. If you click on one too early, you will get an Error 404: Page not found. You know about those, right? //
- Valérie, la Élégantine, gets us airborne with some lingerie of her own, même en français&
Her Bosom Buddy Michelle S. from Little Heart Threads, balances with more sweet lingerie
- Lisa who drinks Glitter in my Coffee brings us an Uplifting post
- Rachel of The Wild Stitch manages a little tête-à-tête with Emerald Erin
- Lisa fits right in as a new Pin Up Girl
Her Bosom Buddy, Shelaine, also makes her first bra
- Rachelle gets up close and personal with Carrie from With Love Lingerie
- Valérie returns with a whole new Bosom Buddy to tell us about Miss Maika Fabrics (This girl gets around!)
- Rachelle gets to the bottom of things with her review of a Craftsy class
Her surrogate Bosom Buddy Michelle N. from Michelle’s Creations dishes on the same Craftsy class
- Jessica from Gracious Threads gets Craftsy class review
- Deb of Sprouting Jubejube chats with Emilie from Jalie
- Karin gets chaotic (twice!) with corsets at Mrs. Weaver’s Finest Unmentionables
Her BB Marsha flies by the seams of her pants into the corsetry web
- Shelaine is up to something and we have no idea what
- Michelle gets Mrs. Weaver to talk about her Finest Unmentionables
- Wild Stitch Rachel tries her hands at designing her own assets
So does her Cross Country BB Jess gets the skinny on The Fairy Bra Mother
- Valérie est du rétour avec une entrevue de Blackbird
- Michelle N. takes us to a secret spot in the centre of things
- Michelle S. returns to talk to Wendy about her bespoke bras. Be what??
- Marsha gets a taste of what’s behind Farthingales’ corsets
- Meanwhile BBs Deb and Michelle N. go bottoms up in panties
- Come back to visit all the blogs for followup posts. It’s always fun!
- Craftsy class discounts expire at midnight Sept. 30